Becker Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, Veneers
Dr. Stephanie Gruenes - Center for Cosmetic Dentistry offers a full array of dental services to help you maintain healthy teeth. You can read more on this page about specific services.
Services we offer include:
- Botox®, is an injectable used to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
"I never knew a dentist visit could be so comfortable"
- Whitening Systems
- White Fillings
- Intraoral Cameras
- Digital X-Ray
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Paraffin Wax Dip
Our focus is YOU. We feel you deserve the best dental experience. We are here to help you achieve and maintain great oral health for a lifetime.
We are excited to learn more about you. We would like to familiarize you with Dr. Stephanie Gruenes Center for Cosmetic Dentistry.
We are here to bring COMFORT:
- We want to surround you with the comforts of home.
- We will provide for you an informative dental experience to allow you to achieve your dental goals.
- We want to enhance your smile, your health, and your life.
- We want you to smile at the reflection that smiles back at you.
We utilize state-of-the-art dental equipment and techniques. We utilize intra-oral cameras so that our patients can see and better understand their dental needs. Computerized, digital radiograph techniques are used whenever possible to make your dental appointment proceed more rapidly. These techniques also decrease exposure by 50 percent over traditional systems. We practice excellent sterilization and infection control methods for the safety and health of our patients and staff.
What you can expect at your first visit:
- A smile and warm welcome
- Review of your medical and dental history
- Oral cancer screening
- A comprehensive oral health examination
- Appropriate radiographs for proper diagnosis
- Oral hygiene instruction
- A complete discussion financial arrangements
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.